Trading Online Voucher Seminar (TOV) is taking place on Thursday, 29 August 2019 from 09:30-12:30 in Kilmurry Lodge, Castletroy.
What are you waiting for, boost your business by enhancing your online trading presence today!
Venue: Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick
Time: 9.30 am – 12.00 noon
Registration is essential.
The TOV scheme offers small businesses and retailers the opportunity to apply for match funding to the value of €2,500 to develop and improve their online trading presence.
This scheme offers small businesses a huge opportunity to develop and engage in the hugely powerful market of online sales.
The TOVs are available to eligible SMEs in the region and can be used for;
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as implementing online payments or booking systems;
- Purchase of Internet related software;
- Online advertising;
- Development of an app;
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy;
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage any online trading activity;
The scheme is open to businesses that are trading for over 6 months, have a limited online trading presence, less than 10 employees and a turnover less than €2 million.
The Trading Online Voucher Programme is supported by the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources through the National Digital Strategy.
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser;
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense;
- Own labour is not an eligible expense;
- Third party costs only will be considered;
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details).