Venue: Online – Zoom
Please note that on booking this course you agree to share your name and contact details with the Trainer for the purpose of receiving the Zoom details.
At this end of this course participants will be aware of the different ways to use Twitter for your business. You will know how to use Twitter to build a relevant network and for customer acquisition. Get hands-on experience using some key Twitter tools and features.
Notes for Participants
It would be beneficial if all participants could have their Twitter account created prior to the course. It is important that all participants are able to access their Twitter account on their smartphone and PC/Laptop. This video may help as it shows how to navigate from Zoom to your browser on your computer http://bit.ly/navigatingzoom.
If you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with navigating from Zoom to your browser it may be beneficial to attend the Zoom session via a tablet (phone screen will be too small) and your LinkedIn account via your PC/Laptop or browser.
- Choosing a username and writing an effective bio
- Features and tools: a walk-through key features:
- Composing and sending tweets. Engaging with tweets.
- Using the search function.
- Tagging accounts and using hashtags.
- Creating lists and moments.
- Blocking and muting topics and accounts
- Understanding Twitter timeline filter and how to increase organic reach and engagement.
- Twitter etiquette – the DOs and DON’Ts
- Scheduelling tweets.
- Hashtags – what they are, creating a hashtag and how to use them effectively.
- Case Studies – showcasing relevant case studies.
To book your place click here